Sunday, June 13, 2010

Where Heroes Are Made


The De La Salle University has been chosen to host the 73rd season of the UAAP games this year. I remember the times when my blockmates and I grabbed the opportunities to watch the games of the Green Archers at the Araneta Coliseum during our frosh year. Some of our professors were cool and nice enough about canceling our classes, so we could join the Animo Squad and the other supporters in cheering for our team. It's totally one of my best and most memorable experience in college. And oh, did I mention that I've learned how to ride the LRT and MRT because of this?

I hope to watch another game this coming July and feel the animo burning once again. It's been a long time since I screamed with my college friends to inspire and motivate the players, most specially if they're playing against the Ateneo Blue Eagles. I also miss the over-all craziness inside the big dome. :p

Green Archers, let's bring the crown back. It's our time to shine (again). :D

P.S. I got goosebumps while watching the video. Heehee.