Tuesday, June 15, 2010

See You Tomorrow

(Yuchengco: February 10, 2009)

This building has been a witness to a number of events that increased the awareness of not only the students, but of other people as well (in the field of politics, arts, literature, business and the like). The auditorium in the seventh floor is the “Araneta Coliseum” or the "CCP" (Cultural Center of the Philippines) of this prestigious university. If you, by any chance, get to perform on its stage, you are indeed lucky. :)

By the way, I'm going back to school tomorrow! We'll be having our academic attire fitting (the toga), class picture taking and recognition rites in the morning, and baccalaureate mass and graduation rehearsals in the afternoon until evening (9pm to be exact). It's going to be a long day but I don't mind. As a matter of fact, my friends, myself and our other common friends in our department are planning to have a mini-pictorial during our free time. It would be fun, I'm sure! I can also imagine that tomorrow will be like our first day of school, without the first day jitters.

Taft, here we come! :p