Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Power Punch

After two rounds, Manny "Pacman" Pacquiao won the boxing match against Ricky "Hitman" Hatton. Knock out. Everything happened so fast. Hindi ko ito inaasahan.

(The moment: The very powerful punch that totally knocked out Hitman.)

Honestly, I am not a big fan of boxing but I tried to watch this much awaited event with my aunties, here at home. I actually prayed for Mr. Pacquiao because I wanted him to win again. Well, my prayer (and everyone else's; I'm pertaining to the Filipinos, by the way.) was worth it because God heard it. But, I felt bad for Mr. Hatton because he seemed unconscious after Mr. Pacquiao hit him on the face. I'm glad to hear that he is okay now though.

Congratulations Mr. Pacquiao. You made us all proud! :)



*Photo retrieved from http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/more-sport/2009/05/04/pacman-had-the-perfect-punch-and-ricky-hatton-didn-t-even-see-it-coming-115875-21330698/*