Thursday, May 07, 2009

Promises are not meant to be Broken

So as promised. Today, I'm sharing with you the photos that my friends and I took when we had our summer getaway in Calatagan two weeks ago. I did not bring my camera with me as we splashed and swam with the waves because I was afraid it might get wet. ;)

Some of the pictures are grabbed from Tasha and Maryse, thank you very much.

The first few pictures belong to my friends: Mye, Maryse, Lo, Nikki, Cheska, and Raymund. We really enjoyed the beach! We had so much fun! These are the moments while we were having some fun under the sun. However, we missed our other friends: Sab, Mau, Icca, Kat, Trish, Ocha, Danielle, and Sylvia. They had their own reasons and we understood why they were not able to come with us. Oh well, I hope that next time, we will be complete. As the old saying goes, "The more, the merrier!"

This is the "most exciting part of the sea" by the way. All of us loved this place because we were able to swim with the waves. The waves were so strong. They (the waves) can bring you to the shore in a short period of time. ;) We were like surfing without a surf board. :)) On the other hand, we had to walk on the pathway to be able to reach this place. We walked very carefully because it was very slippery. I had my Ms. Universe moment here on my way back to the shore. Ouch. :/

The last set of pictures is my favorite. I like the shots here. It is like bringing out the inner "photographer" in us. Capturing every precious moment. Plus, they show how much we enjoyed the day. And oh, before I forget, the girl wearing a bikini top and boardshorts is Tasha. I missed her too (she shifted course, that is why). Good thing, she was able to be with us on this very special day.

Like what Maryse said, "Sa uulitin!". :D



*P.S. Thank you for waiting patiently for the pictures. And Happy birthday to our dearest Auntie Sari!*