Tuesday, November 18, 2008

When Allergies Attack

I did not go to school today. I was absent and I missed three classes. Although I woke up a little bit later than the usual, I felt bad. I was not really productive. However, I was able to finish our report for tomorrow.

They say that too much of something is bad, and I agree. Now, I'm having allergies all over my two arms. I went to the doctor a while ago and she said, I should not eat chicken, oranges and other citrus fruits, mangoes, and chocolate at the moment. This means a temporary good bye to chicken barbecue, leche flan, mango shake, and chocolate cake. Oh my, those are my favorite foods!

This is like a dejavu. I used to avoid eating them before because of, well, allergies. And it is happening to me again. Torture! (exag.HAHA.) I guess, I have to wait for another two or three years so I could eat chicken barbecue, leche flan, mango shake, and chocolate cake again.

So there. Enough ranting about my allergies. It is my fault anyway. HAHA. I ate too much chicken and chocolate. I think I deserve them. I learned my lesson. v(",)v

Before I end this, I just want to share the song that is giving me the LSS for the whole day. Thanks to David Archuleta. Your song is very catchy. HAHA.
Crush - David Archuleta

"...Am I crazy or falling in love? Is it real or just another crush?...'Cause I'm trying and trying to walk away but I know this crush ain't going away...why do I keep running from the truth? All I ever think about is you...you got me...so mesmerized and I've just got to know..."



*Oh well, I saw you again...twice yesterday. And this time, we're much closer. Hope to see you soon!*