Thursday, November 06, 2008

I'm Eighteen!

No right words can fully describe the feelings I had when I turned eighteen last October. I was extremely happy. Special people greeted me. Unexpected people and gifts and a guest surprised me. Even if I did not celebrate it in the grandest way, I still had fun!

My eighteenth birthday is the best so far. It is truly memorable. And I thank God for making me realize how lucky and blessed I am.

However, now that I am eighteen, I have to be more responsible in everything that I do because there are more expectations from me. In line with this, I should set aside my negative vibes and insecurities but keep the positive ones...learn how to forget the bad memories and learn from my mistakes as well. I will strive even harder to achieve my goals in life to become the best that I can be. v(",)v

By the way, I saw Enchong Dee yesterday in school. It was his birthday. My friends called him, but he did not look. HAHA. Anyway, before I graduate, I hope we will become friends. Oh well. HAHA. v(",)v