Monday, August 05, 2013

The Nail-a-holics Date

Joy and Edz were suprised when I confessed that it was my first time to be in a nail salon. I've never been to a nail salon because someone goes to our house for our mani-pedi sessions, and I get it for free because auntie always pays for it. Hahaha! When Joy invited me, I didn't have any second thoughts because I'd like to know the feeling of being pampered in a nail salon. ;)

It was raining hard when we arrived at Nail-a-holics at Solenad 2 in Nuvali. Good thing, the place was not as crowded so we were able to sit on the soft couches. How lucky! I felt like a celebrity when the nail experts offered us baskets of nail polish. There was Orly, OPI, and other brands which I usually see on Tumblr. The three of us had a hard time choosing which nail polish to use because the colors were all lovely. I opted for Orly (if you read my blog last December, you would know why), Joy and Edz likewise.


Edz choosing which nail polish to use. ;)
With Joy :)
It was definitely a girl bonding moment! Feeling ko nagdadalaga na ako. Ayieeeee. Hahaha!

I'm in-love with everything pastel. ;)
The green nail polish looks good on you, Joy! :)
I present Edz' fierce red nails. :p

It was a super fun experience! I'm looking forward to more bonding moments like this. :) And oh, by the way, this is not only applicable to girls but to boys as well. Boys can also have their nails cleaned/done at Nail-a-holics. ;)