Tuesday, August 06, 2013

The July Report

I haven't been updating my blog lately because of teacher duties. Since the start of June, I spend most of my time in school preparing for the class the next day or checking the fun sheets and making work sets for our school's enrichment program. This school year is my busiest school year ever but it's okay. I consider these things as blessings and I feel grateful because I've been given tasks that truly challenge me in all aspects. :) On another note, my Instagram is more updated and I keep posting the photos that mean something to me (except for some *hashtag* selfies and all that jazz). Anyway, let me share some of the photos I posted on Instagram for the month of July.


Our study room's floor looks like this most of the time. There's colored paper, googly eyes, glue, pencils, eraser, and the like all over. If you are a teacher, or preschool teacher to be exact, this kind of "happy mess" is considered normal. Fact: I don't throw the scraps or smallest pieces of papers because I use them in our craft activities. Resourcefulness at its finest. :))
 

It was a manic Monday and I felt really awful after class. The kiddos' energy level reached its highest peak and I wasn't happy with my performance. Come lunchtime, Joy arrived and gave me doughnut. She said she dropped by Globe's office in Nuvali and she craved for Krispy Kreme's doughnut, then thought of buying one for me too. :') I thank God for giving me sweet friends like Joy. :)


I bought some bibingka, barako coffee, and popcorn for Ate Rosie, Kuya Fidel, and Ate Lisa because they stayed up late, waiting for me, for two consecutive nights. They really deserve these goodies. Thank you so much ulit Ate Rosie, Kuya Fidel, and Ate Lisa! :)


This night was a night of firsts. Well, not for me but for my cousin, Joven. I remember making a promise to him that I'll bring him to Army Navy, Krispy Kreme, and to the other places he hasn't been to. Last July 22, I fulfilled my promise. Along with our good friend, Chia, we ate dinner at Army Navy and bought some doughnuts at Krispy Kreme. What's more? James followed. We weren't expecting him to come because he told me that he has dinner with his mom. So when he said that he's coming and considering that it was almost 10pm, nagulat talaga kami. Ayun, happy night. :p

 
Haaaay, after years of waiting, I finally bought a Roxy watch. I blogged about my dream of having a Roxy watch before and I would be more glad if someone would give it to me as Christmas present. :)) Obviously, it didn't happen and there's no box (or paper bag) of Roxy under our Christmas tree. Anyway, patience is indeed a virtue. And it feels so good to buy something you worked hard for. I'm super duper happy and kilig at the same time. It's worth the wait. :)