Monday, August 05, 2013

The Fifth Day of August



After his long hiatus in the music world, Justin Timberlake is back with new chart-topping album, The 20/20 Experience. I listened to the whole album one Sunday morning and quoting a DJ from my favorite local music station, "listening to his new album is like being in his actual concert". I can imagine myself in the crowd, singing my heart out in every song (not necessarily in his new album though. It includes the other songs from his previous albums as well). In my honest opinion, Justin Timberlake is one of the best musicians of this generation. Hands down.

In his album, there's this one song that I never get tired of playing on my player and that is none other than Mirrors. The song is mesmerizing in a lot of ways and I could totally feel the love and sincerity in it. The music video, on the other hand, is just as amazing as the song. So sit back, relax, and press play. :)