Monday, April 02, 2012

The Second Day of April

It was one lazy Thursday afternoon and all I wanted to do was chill around the house. I came home early from work so the first thing I did was turn on the radio and tuned in to my favorite radio station. Andi Manzano was the disc jockey at that time and to my big surprise, Justin Quirino, a former classmate of mine in college, was there too. Jessica Mendoza (Andi's co-host) had a "special mission" so Justin hosted the show with Andi. It was so surreal to hear Justin's voice on the radio!

I was about to close my eyes when Andi played this cute song. I tried to keep myself awake by listening to the song lyrics. The only words I remembered were "Hush now, let's go quiet to the park... in your arms, in your arms I'll stay..." Just so you know, remembering the lyrics of a particular song and typing it on Google has become my hobby lately. I do it not because of boredom but for the sake of updating my iPod. :) Good thing, when the song ended, Andi mentioned its title so I took note of it. When I finally got my hands on my laptop, I searched the song on Youtube, watched its music video, and downloaded its mp3 version. 


In Your Arms by Kina Grannis

Here's a little trivia for you! Did you know that this music video took 22 months to finish? Can you guess how many jellybeans were used in this music video? 280, 000 lang naman. Hindi masyado marami. :p This is indeed a product of hardwork, creativity, and resourcefulness!

So it's officially summer! What are you all up to? Happy summer everyone! :)

P.S. Please watch out for my blog entries about our Baler trip and the fun weekend with my awesome friends from gradeschool... my best weekends so far. :D