Sunday, March 25, 2012

When you smile, everything's in place


Moving Closer by Never the Strangers

“We know grand gestures not only take a lot of heart, but also courage. Great moments start with great confidence… Because that one moment that may have lasted only a second, felt like a magical forever. You’ll never regret taking that first step.” -from the Youtube page of Close-up Philippines

I have to say that I got kilig when the newest commercial of Close-up aired on TV yesterday. I stopped whatever I was doing just to watch that one magical moment between Gabby and Mark. And what made me more kilig was the song playing in the background. The song, Moving Closer by Never the Strangers, has been on the loop ever since. :) And in my honest opinion, this band will make it big in the music scene. :)