Sunday, July 17, 2011

Finding happiness in a cup of tea



Can you imagine how happy I was when I finally got the chance to drink a cup of Serenitea? Some of you may think this is way too odd to be this happy or mababaw but this is how I roll. ;) Anyway, I've always wanted to try a cup of tea from Serenitea since I heard good feed backs from some friends and colleagues. But for some unknown reason, I never had the opportunity to drop by its stall at Alabang Town Center until yesterday. Just like the latest Harry Potter movie, I realized that it's also a blockbuster hit among the old and young alike because they don't mind falling in line and waiting patiently for their turn to order their favorite Serenitea.



Because it was my first time, I wasn't familiar with the tea selection so I tried Hokkaido, one of the store's bestsellers, and it was really, really good. It didn't only satisfy my craving but it also gave me a peaceful and relaxing feeling while taking a sip. Certainly, it's not your ordinary cup of tea. :)

Oh, by the way, check out my name on the cup. It's misspelled again. :p


*Haven't tried it yet? Visit the Serenitea branches located at San Juan (Greenhills), Banawe in Quezon City, B.F. Homes and Alabang Town Center*