Thursday, September 10, 2009

The Late Night Show

Surprise! It's already 2:30 in the morning here in the Land of the Pearl of the Orient. I've been reading some of the famous personalities' tweets and I find them very, very interesting. Try visiting the sites of Bianca Gonzalez, Mo Twister, Anne Curtis, KC Concepcion, Rico Blanco and Chiz Escudero. You will totally get hooked to their tweets and learn something from them. :)

And speaking of Chiz Escudero, his fellow Senator Noynoy Aquino finally announced that he is going to run as the President of the Republic of the Philippines in the upcoming May 2010 election. Wow! I'm quite amazed to see thousands of people cheering and some of the presidentiables giving up their life-long dream to show their support for Mr. Aquino.

In my opinion,
he has a BIG chance of winning the presidential race because he has the qualities of a good leader and a lot of people are rooting for him. BUT let's wait and see (what will happen next) and not jump to any conclusions yet. Philippine politics has never been this exciting. Parang soap opera lang. ;)

Hmm, how about you, what do you think? Stay tuned. :)



P.S. Here is an update regarding my grades: I made it! I'm still part of the list. Never expected it though. Thank you God. September 9, 2009 is definitely a date to remember. :)



*Happy Birthday Miki, my fellow Humblebee! :)*