Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Hello Gerald!

What Gerald Anderson did was very heroic. He braved the flood and risked his life to save his neighbors. He is not only handsome but an unselfish and thoughtful person too. I salute him! :)

Besides this wonderful news, I'm happy that more people are volunteering to help the victims of the typhoon, Ondoy. I want to be in school to pack goods and donations but I'm not allowed to go out of the house. I wish there are centers here in Laguna, particularly in Calamba, so I could be of service to our fellow Filipinos. (wow!)

On the brighter side, if you can't go out of the house like me, you can also help through text. Just key in RED (space) the amount you want to give (5, 25, 50, 100 or 300) and send it to 2899 for Globe subscribers and 4483 for Smart subscribers. :)

Ang sarap ng pakiramdam ng tumutulong sa kapwa, hindi ba? ;)




P.S. For those who live abroad, you can also drop off your donations. Please check out the twitter account of Bianca Gonzalez. Thank you! :)