Sunday, September 06, 2009

Oh, It was a Happy Day Indeed

(Gellato icecream + good friends + good movie= good times, good vibes: Taken last September 1, 2009)

It was a hot and sunny yet windy day when Maggie and I went to the Mall of Asia to watch UP. We were very excited to see Russell in the silver screen because he's so adorable. Parang ang sarap niya kurutin sa pisngi! Nakakagigil. :)

We enjoyed and loved the movie so much. The story is touching, funny and interesting. The characters (yes, including Dug, the dog) have made me realize that to dream big is not bad afterall. If we only have the passion and determination, someday, this big dream of ours will come true. Haay, Disney never fails in making movies that have values where people of all ages can learn and be inspired to celebrate life at its fullest.

It is one of the best movies I've seen this year. Cross my heart. :)



*Happy Birthday Enz, my TREDTRI classmate and groupmate! :)*