Friday, January 23, 2009

Thinking Too Much

My frequent visits to the library recently have led me into a realization that I need to strive even harder this term. Unlike before, I never leave the library without borrowing books. I see myself as Hermione Granger (Harry Potter’s friend) who always stays in the library to read and do some research to satisfy her curiosity about some issues or topics that bother her. Like her, now I am terribly afraid to fail my subjects this term. They are quite overwhelming. The professors of these subjects are incredibly good as well. Laziness and procrastination have no room in this place because they want us to create a comprehensive type of reports, high quality paper works, assignments, and the like. That is why I keep on wondering how to achieve my goal, which is to become a part of the list again.

On the other hand, an officer of UnitEd (an organization in our college) approached me last week and asked me if I wanted to become a junior officer since they're already graduating. I was thinking about it for the whole week and my friend, Cheska, told me that I should accept the offer. She gave me a lot of reasons why I should say "yes" and she convinced me in a way. However, I'm also afraid because the trainings and my academic life might have a conflict. (-_-) I want to become an officer though.

There's too much thinking right now, and I'm becoming soup minded again.