Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Something New

The holidays are almost over. Perhaps, some of us are already back to school. Anyway, my Christmas and New Year celebration were quite different because my cousins from Hong Kong (who study now in America) did not come home. They had their Christmas and New Year celebration in Phuket, Thailand and in Hong Kong respectively. We missed them so much! On the brighter side, they promised us that next time, they would be here in the Philippines. And I'm already looking forward to that. HAHA.

On the other hand, while surfing the net, I don't know why the word lomography popped in my head. Since I don't have a camera that has a lomo feature in it, I looked for websites that have tutorials about making a photo "lomofied". Fortunately, I found one helpful website.

Here are some of my "lomofied" pictures. The before and after:

First picture: Me and my cousin, Keithy, goofing around last New Year's Day; Second picture: Our jumpshot that a friend took when we were in Enchanted Kingdom last November; Third picture: A very soup-mode picture of me and my bestfriend during our Mall of Asia trip. v(",)v

Well, I'm not sure if you can really see the results because the pictures are small. However, regardless of the small-sized pictures, I'm beginning to appreciate lomography now. I find its effects nice and classy yet modernized. I like it! I think I should do this more often, most especially when I'm not very busy in school. By the way, I'm going back to school tomorrow. I'm excited in a way and nervous too. And oh, hello again schoolworks! Boo.


Okay, I'm signing off. I have to fix my things for tomorrow. Bye! *sigh*


Credits to: http://abduzeedo.com/cross-processed-lomo-effect-photoshop-tutorial. Try it! It's fun! And make sure that Adobe Photoshop is installed in your PC or laptop, okie? v(",)v