Friday, December 19, 2008

Thankful

The past few weeks had been very busy and as always, I crammed and stayed up until the wee hours of the morning just to finish the requirements for the finals. I put an extra effort to everything so that I could catch up with the activities that I missed because I was absent for two days. It was not easy for me because I was still coughing and my nose was still running. Fortunately, I was able to follow.

I am aware that I am not blogging for almost a week now. I feel that I owe you kwentos (stories) so please, let me share with you some of them. By the way, the title of my entry today is "Thankful" because I'm thankful for everything that happened to me recently.

The Microteaching Activity

The microteaching activity is a learning experience for me. I was given the chance to spend some time with preschool children alone. Through this activity, now I know what I should and should not do to become an effective educator, when I begin my teaching career in the future. It really helped me.

My Bestfriend's Six-Day Vacation

My bestfriend, Maggie, stayed with us for six days. It was truly memorable and fun! We shared stories, ate a lot, and of course, laughed like there's no tomorrow. We went to different places and did shopping together. We spent those days catching up with each other. I learned a lot from her. And now, she is officially a part of our family! I hope that this would happen again next year. I am happy that she is my bestfriend.

End of the Second Trimester

Like everybody else, I am happy because the second trimester in DLSU is finally over. No more homeworks, quizzes, projects, and papers to worry about. I can finally sleep in peace. HAHA. I just received the course cards yesterday and I am very pleased, contented, and fulfilled with the results. The results were unexpected because I felt that my performance this term was not really good. However, despite my laziness and cramming, I got grades not lower than 3.0! Yay! I made it! I am still part of the list!

The Readers of My Blog

Yes, you, my dear readers. I may not be famous but I hope that I am able to inspire or touch your lives in a way. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! v(",)v

Let me end this entry by quoting a fellow blogger. I dropped by his blog while I was blog hopping then suddenly, I found this quote which truly fits my entry for today:

"If you want to be happy, count your blessings..."

So let's be thankful for the blessings that we receive everyday in order to be happy. Stay happy always! God bless you! v(",)v


*Post Script: Happy Birthday Sceiy! Enjoy this day!*



*Credits to: lorenz15.blogspot.com for the wonderful quote*