Sunday, December 07, 2008

Everything I Learned, I Learned from My Teacher

Hello everyone! I'm happy to tell you that I'm feeling better now. Although I still have coughs and colds, my fever is gone. Thank you to those who texted me or commented on my multiply site. I really appreciate your "get well soon!" greetings. On Tuesay, I'm going back to school so see you all then! (",)v

Because I was absent for two days, I was actually worried about the school works and group works that I left behind. I missed my CURIDEV long test and our group's microteaching at St. La Salle Preschool. Auntie Lucy wrote a letter to Mrs. Evangelista, my CURIDEV professor, explaining my condition. So when I go back to school on Tuesday, I would approach her so we could talk about it. On the other hand, I texted Ms. Pinky, my professor in ECEDSCN, to excuse myself from microteaching. I gave her some time to think about what I should do. However, there's nothing to worry about in Kaspil 1 because my groupmates took good care of our final project. (Thank you for the nth time and I'm so proud of you! *tears of joy* HAHAHA.)

Honestly, I really am disappointed because microteaching is fun, most especially if you're working with the people who make you feel comfortable. And we prepared a very interesting activity. Oh well...

Ms. Pinky texted me the other day to inform me that I would lead an activity that is related to our topic. I'm gonna do microteaching alone!

Anyway, it's okay. At least, it would be a learning experience for me, right? I'm looking forward to teaching them on Wednesday. I will make sure to tap the science process skills and apply whatever I learned in ECEDSCN class (Ms. Pinky is totally knowledgeable in this area). It makes me feel nervous, yes, but I'm excited too! Wish me luck! And I hope that my voice is not this husky anymore. It may scare the kids. Just kidding. HAHAHA!

This is all for now. I'm going to start some of the school works so I would not sleep at the wee hours of the morning. HAHA. By the way, I will share about our EK trip soon.

Love,
Teacher Dana (",)v