Sunday, December 21, 2008

Kodak Moments

Pictures, as they say, are worth a thousand words. They have the capability of giving us a full description of what happened during a particular time and event. They also tell us the feelings, emotions, and state of mind of the people or things, whether they are happy or sad. Pictures are the frozen memories of our lives.

And as promised, I'm going to share with you our EK Trip last November. I compiled all the pictures that my friends and I took. We went there not just because we wanted to have fun. Actually, it was a requirement for our ECEDLEV (Early Childhood Learning Environment) class. We were given a piece of paper to answer, and the questions were based on the environment of EK. After working on the paper, we were given the freedom to do whatever we want!

It was a sweet escape from all the school work. Through this trip, we were able to destress and forget our worries.




It was really a super duper fun-fun-fun trip! After more than ten years, I was able to visit EK again. I was surprised to see different rides and places such as Rio Grande, Rialto, Ice Monster (yes, place din naman un ah...haha) and the latest addition, the Shake, Rattle and Roll House. Although I was not able to ride Anchor's Away, Jungle Log Jam, Rio Grande, and Space Shuttle for some reason, I promise that next time I would!

And oh, before I forget, let me include the pictures of my bestfriend Maggie and I during her six-day stay here in Laguna too.

Maggie's six-day vacation here in Laguna was cool! We did a lot of things like going to different places, eating in restaurants where yummy foods are served, sharing kwentos until the wee hours of the morning, watching Korean TV shows (may subtitles naman...haha), laughing, and taking pictures (our latest addiction...HAHA). There was never a dull moment with her. Thank you Bestfriend Maggie for everything!

I am very happy that cameras are invented because without them, we wouldn't be able to capture happy memories, the Kodak Moments, like these.

Good night everyone! God bless you all! v(",)v