Sunday, November 11, 2007

Something to Think About

At exactly 12:05 AM of the first day of November, my fellow humblebee and former classmate in St. Scho (Karel) sent me a message. As I was scrolling down the keys of my phone, I thought it was a quote about Christmas because there were words that mention Christmas. Anyway, I had goose bumps when I finished the message because I was the only one awake during that time. I just finished watching an episode of Princess Hours which I borrowed from Ell. After reading, I couldn't sleep and I kept thinking about it. This was the message:

Malamig na
ang simoy
ng hangin.
Ramdam mo ba?

Ano kayang dahilan?

Dahil kaya malapit na ang pasko?

O baka naman

Dahil may katabi kang

Multo?

*Goodnight! (smiley)

How about you, dear readers of my blog? (feeling may nagbabasa ng blog ko...hahaha...) What do you think? =)
***