Monday, November 05, 2007

Confessions Part Two

Here I am again making another confession. I never thought that I would do it again. I'm so glad that blogger is here. Blogger is one of my "outlets" where I can put all my thoughts and "release" what I feel. Haha. Today, I have another stories to share.

Uwian Na

I did it again. I asked my aunt and tried to convince her if I can go home (in Laguna) after school, although I know that there's no possibility that she'll agree. Of course, she enumerated the reasons that she gave me before like the price of the gasoline is high, the car is too old to go back and forth Manila, and I will get tired. Surprisingly, I didn't say anything this time. I just kept quiet and nodded my head.

I really don't know what's going on with me. I always wanted the uwian way. Perhaps, I miss home--- a lot. Most of my blockmates get envy with us who stay in the dorm because according to them, we're independent and there's no parents who always look and check everything that we do. They say it's cool and fun. Yes, they may be right. Living in the dorm is cool because we learn to be independent and we do silly and fun things. We don't depend on anyone because there's nobody who will take care of ourselves except us. On the contrary, living in the dorm for four days (sometimes five days because we have Saturday classes) is also sad because we miss our families--- our home. Or probably, I'm the only one who feels this way. For six months, I'm still not yet adjusted, really. My room mates and dorm mates are most likely adjusted in this kind of life because I don't see them cry or hear them say, I want to go home. I don't know when I would be adjusted to dorm life. I'm still not losing hope that my wish, the uwian way, would come true someday. Oh, maybe, my wish will be granted when the price of the gasoline will decrease forever and when my parents will have enough money to buy a new car. *sigh*

Loyalty Not Yet Over?

I'm still thinking about that person. I thought I was really over him, but I guess, I'm not. God, please help me forget him. Let me set him free.
***