Wednesday, October 31, 2012

The 31st of October

Halloween must be the most creative and coolest season of the year. People really invest in costumes and make-up to give justice to the character they wanted to portray. I know some people who plan months before the event itself, and they are not the ones who buy the ready-to-wear costumes in malls; they research thoroughly and are very particular with the details. The others who don't plan ahead, on the other hand, still manage to pull off a look because they keep their creative juices flowing. Every year, I always look forward to looking at the pictures they post on Facebook, Twitter, or Tumblr to see how their plans turned out. I admire them for putting so much effort in order to look best and in my opinion, they all deserve to win the "Best in Costume" award.

But tonight, among the costumes I've seen, Alyson Hannigan's (Lily of How I Met Your Mother) stood out. Hence, the "Best in Costume" ribbon goes to her. Alyson as mommy kangaroo PLUS her baby as joey and her husband as daddy kangaroo. Soooo adorable!


Happy Halloween friends! :)