Tuesday, June 19, 2012

The Cooking Dream

Learning how to cook this year is a must for me, that's why I'm thankful that I became a part of the cooking class last summer. Now that I'm armed with the basic knowledge on cooking, I think I'm ready to have a little adventure in the kitchen. Bring it onnn! :p

I happen to come across this site, thanks to Saab Magalona, when she posted the link on her Twitter. She was looking for recipes on Google when a friend of hers recommended They Draw and Cook to her. As curious as a cat, I also clicked on the link. Upon seeing it, I bookmarked it right away. This site is pure awesomeness! Cooking will be a lot easier too because the cute and funky illustrations can help you. Hence, this is perfect for those who really want to pursue their cooking career. ;)

Because I'm a huge fan of pasta, pizza, desserts, and anything cute:


 
azucar: sugar | cucharados: small spoons or teaspoons  | taza: cup


Also, I got surprised when I saw avocado pizza, homemade tilapia tacos,  tuna mousse, spinach dumplings, and the like. I never imagined that such recipes exist! It's all in the imagination and creativity, don't you think? 

Check out They Draw and Cook and be amazed as well! :)


*Photos retrieved from They Draw and Cook*