Sunday, September 11, 2011

The Three Musketeers

Meet Hazel and Serie, my adventure buddies.

Time flies really fast. It has been a year since I met these two wonderful ladies. I love being around Hazel and Serie because I learn a gazillion of interesting things from them. We get to talk about anything under the sun--- from Harry Potter, arts, music, movies, celebrities, our life as teachers, food, photography... you name it! And what I like best about them is that they're always game for something fun and spontaneous, which is why whenever there's an opportunity (and when I get a go-signal from my aunt or my parents), we're off on that mini adventure.

So last August 29 (it's a holiday here in the Philippines) after a hearty lunch with my three favorite aunties at Little Asia, I went to Eastwood to meet up with Hazel and Serie. They came all the way from Laguna to seek adventure in one of the most beautiful leisure places in the metro.

As soon as they arrived at our meeting place, we went straight to Happy Lemon, a store that serves the yummiest beverages with a twist. Who would have thought that rock salt and cheese could make a simple green tea taste like heaven? And did you know that Yakult would taste even better when combined with lemon? And what's the taste of Oreo cookies mixed with cream coffee? Well, if you're getting more curious about Happy Lemon, click here


Happy Lemon can literally make you happy! Serie and I ordered Milk Tea and Black Pearl while Hazel tried Green Tea with Rock Salt and Cheese. Yes, they're that good! We will try Lemon Yakult when we get back.


Also introduced them to Golden Spoon. They were impressed because the yogurt tasted like ice cream. And did I mention that I got mine for free because there was a promo at that time? Coolness!

I end this blog by sharing with you the lovely photos I "stole with permission" from Serie. ;)



P.S. To Hazel and Serie, just in case you come across this blog, I'm looking forward to having more fun adventures with you both! Round 3 soon, okay? :)