Sunday, September 05, 2010

Down the Memory Lane



Don't Say You Love Me by M2M is one of the songs that brings me back to my good old gradeschool days. I was in third grade when I first heard and watched its music video on MTV. After a decade, I got the chance to listen to this song again. It feels good to be back in the 90's era! If only there's a time machine... :p

And then I realized something.

It's not bad to reminisce. However, we also need to keep moving forward. If we continue to cling onto our past, we wouldn't be able to enjoy what the present has prepared for us. Having said this, moving forward will help us become more open to the world and grow as a better person.

Let me end this entry by quoting what Oogway, the wise tortoise, told Po in the movie Kung Fu Panda, "Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is gift. That is why it is called a present". Have a happy Sunday night everyone! :)