Sunday, March 21, 2010

The Fountain Meets Manila Bay

(SM Mall of Asia: September 1, 2009)

I just noticed that I keep on uploading and posting old photos recently. The schoolwork and thesis are the things that matter to me at this moment. I have no time to take pictures and I only depend on my friends and other classmates who are still fond of taking the priceless moments, despite our busy schedule. Also, the batteries in my camera need to be replaced because they're not working anymore. Hence, no new photos. Come summer, I hope to update this blog more often to compensate for my absence. :D

Thesis Update: Actually, it's called Action Research but my batchmates and I call it thesis, for some reason. Yana (my AR partner) and I passed our final paper last Wednesday to our mentor and panelists. And on Friday, March 26, we will defend our paper. It's our big day. Oh, I feel so nervous. Please, pray for us. Thank you very much! :)