Friday, August 21, 2009

The Good News

"Bestfriend Dana! :) I'm helping myself right now.. I'm reading Little Black Book on Reaching Your Dreams.. Meron daw 4 ways God gives me direction.. #3 is through people.. God speak through people whom he has strategically placed in your life.. I believe God sent you to me for a reason.. You're helping me reach out to Him and hear His words.. Thank you so much Dana.. :) I'm so grateful to God that I have a friend like you.. :)"

(Photo taken last December 15, 2008)

My bestfriend, Maggie, sent this message to me a while ago. I was very surprised, flattered, and touched after reading it. I didn't know what to say. I was completely speechless. I like the message! Simple yet powerful. Thank you very much! :) But it took me some time to collect the words to say, for me to reply/respond to the message.

Last week, she surprised me. Finally, after eight months of having no communication due to personal reasons, I did not expect her to be in school. After doing our big book for DEVERED, I met up with her in the library and then we spent the rest of the day like there was no tomorrow. As usual, there were laughters, never ending stories and food trip. There was no awkward moment at all.

I super missed you, Maggie! :) I'm happy because I'm able to help you reach out to God in a way and otherwise. I feel and believe that you'll get through that journey (you already know what it is) because God is with you. I'm looking forward to bonding with you again. Let's watch a movie and eat ice cream, okay? See you real sooooon! :)