Saturday, August 22, 2009

The Best Things in Life are Free

At the Green Nation event in school yesterday...

(This is my favorite photo of Imago. Aia just looked at my direction.)

Imago performed. Aia de Leon was so active. Everybody loved the song, Sundo, probably because she sang it with feelings. On the other hand, after so many years, I heard Akap again. This song reminded me of my highschool days. For the record, I just realized that I'm taller than Aia... ;)

(One of the many photos of Sandwich that I've taken. I was literally infront of them already. Paparazzi? HAHA.)

Sandwich. The band was very entertaining. The guys were so funny! ;) I like their sense of humor. Raymund Marasigan maximized his stay on the stage by doing some stunts. Mong Alcaraz is awesome. He kept on smiling at everyone. Haay. :)

A new band, Paraluman, was also there. Unfortunately, I was not able to watch the band while they were on stage because I was in the library, "studying" for our HUMAART test. When I arrived at the Amphitheatre, where the concert was held, I heard Madeline say "Thank you!"So no pictures from them. Oh well.

On the brighter side, I love events like this in school because I get to see Filipino bands without spending a single centavo. :)

P.S. Staying at the backstage is cool. My pictures can clearly say why. :)