Monday, March 19, 2007

Just Taking a Look

After my exam at St. Scho Manila yesterday, my aunt took me to Tahilan, the dorm, which our family friend recommended to us. Well, it's beautiful. The staff were so nice, friendly and accomodating. They let me feel at home, even if we're just there to obeserve and take a look at the place. I even met some of the "residents" there.

Honestly, I like the place. I'm looking forward to staying there if ever I pass St. Scho or DLSU. I want to meet new people. I feel that I'm beginning to come out of my shell, which is good.

My classmates Joy, Jalvin, Mela and Marita were there too, in Taft. They were also looking for a dorm where they could stay. I'm happy to hear that they found one near St. Scho. That means, we could spend some time together every weekends.

BUT, I still have to look at the dorm above the Yellowcab pizza in Taft. That is recommended by a family friend too. I need to see the place...but when? I don't know...

I'm excited. I'm happy. I wonder what the future is preparing for me...