Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Halo-halo


I'm happy because I have updated my blog...hahaha, but I'm sad because there's no gulaman drink at the canteen. I ended up buying kwek- kwek. Anyway it tastes good naman so it's worth it. Also, I'm surprised because there are no classes tomorrow because of the typhoon. Oh great. I will have enough time to study for my last entrance test--- my entrance test in La Salle. I took up tests na in UP, ADMU and UST. So far, pinakamadali ung sa UST. Wow. Pero sana I passed UP, UST and ADMU din para masaya. Hahaha. Pray, pray, pray. Prayer helps. Yes, that's true. It really helps. Balik tayo sa La Salle. Ayun, kailangan talagang maging handa dahil nais ko rin ang pumasa dun. Haay... have faith... Pati rin pala ung field trip sa Friday, cancelled na. Sa Monday nalang daw un. Sana, di na umulan ng malakas, dahil marami ang nahihirapan at nagkakasakit...haay (huh?! ulit?!) By the way,hi Jalvin! Ayan, binanggit na kita sa blog ko..hahaha...Sige po, hanggang dito nalang ako...hanggang sa muli..paalam!


---End---

"Pumapatak nanaman ang ulan sa bubong bahay..."



*The picture was taken after we did our project for media education. That was myself with Tin, Karel and Gem.*

No comments: