Friday, November 23, 2012

Time After Time

Last week, I was able to spend time with my two favorite friends from childhood--- James and Maggie. I had dinner with James on Wednesday and a date with Maggie on Saturday. It never occurred to me that the week of November 12 would become so memorable. I thought it would only be an ordinary week, but it turned out to be the other way around. As I sit here, reliving the two happiest days of that week, I'd like to think that I must have done something good to deserve such spontaneous bonding days with them.

Let me start my story on the eve of Wednesday, November 14. 

I don't usually go out on a school day because it is a school day, if you get what I mean. My weekdays, except Fridays, are devoted to preparing materials for my preschool and tutorial classes. I normally spend my after school hours cutting, painting, gluing, printing, checking--- stuff that teachers do. But for some reason, I said "Pwede ako after work" to James when he asked if I'm free on Wednesday. So after my tutorials class, I went straight to Solenad 2 to meet him. We decided to eat dinner at Toastbox, since he hasn't tried Nasi Goreng yet. While eating, we talked about anything under the sun moon and the stars rainy sky. ;) We talked about friendship, traveling, cars, book, family, movies, music, food--- you name it. I also showed him the pictures and the videos of my toddlers and natuwa naman siya sa kanila. :p We went to Serenitea after to eat chicken chops and to catch up some more. It was a fun kwentuhan and I learned new things from him. 

James enjoying his chicken chops :)
November 14, 2012 :)

By the way, the title of this entry is Time After Time because it's the song currently playing on my iPod. I can't think of a good title. :( Anyway, here's the cover of Quietdrive. :)


For the nth time, thank you so much, James! :) And Maggie, if you're reading this, we missed you. ;) 


*Up next, date with Maggie*