Monday, July 26, 2010

I Should Prepare My Colored Pens, Paint Brushes and Poster Paints


This is what the President of Cambridge (here in the Philippines) told me when I had my on-the-spot interview with her last Friday. She is definitely a woman of substance and I learned a lot from her. I am looking forward to hearing more inspirational things from her, now that I'm already a part of the Cambridge family. Yes, I’m going to teach at Cambridge. Finally! I feel so happy and blessed at the same time because God has granted my long-time wish. In seven days, I will be a real preschool teacher. :D

By the way, I’m not giving up on my tutorials in the afternoon because for some weird reason, I’m beginning to enjoy teaching algebra, the Asian countries (for Araling Panlipunan), Filipino and English to my second year highschool, grade six and grade two students. Oh, my nerdy self comes back to life. :p