Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Humblebees

I had a blast with my highschool friends a while ago (just got home). We celebrated our batch's Christmas party and Mikee's homecoming at Ayeen's house. Unfortunately, some were not able to come because they're still in their hometowns/provinces.

I've learned something new from this mini-reunion: Wala pala nagbago. Magulo pa rin kami. HAHA. Kidding aside, for the past three years, I realized that college has totally changed us in a lot of ways. I'm glad to know that we have become more determined and passionate towards our chosen careers. That we are giving our best shot in everything we do because we want to be successful in the future.

I'm very happy to see you guys again. Until next time, fellow Humblebees. That in all things, God may be glorified. :)

P.S. Karmin can cook an extremely delicious sisig. It's definitely a must-try. :)