Friday, October 23, 2009

I Miss You

(That's me and Mela during the DLSU- university week culminating night activity last February 13, 2009)

I was definitely shocked and sad when I heard that my friend, Mela, was in critical condition when she and other friends got involved in a car accident last weekend. She stayed in ICU for several days and had to depend on a respirator. She was unconscious and her comma status was very alarming (seven out of fifteen... please google about it for more info). She was fighting for her life.

BUT...

As of now, Mela's condition has improved. The doctors already removed her respirator so she can breathe on her own. She is opening her eyes, most especially when there are visitors, and responding to what they say. She might be transferred from ICU to a private room either tonight or tomorrow. :)

I am very happy because she is getting better everyday. Please continue praying for her. Prayer really, really works. :)





P.S. I miss you so much. Get well soon so we can have our endless conversations about literature, You-Know-Who and Happy Birthday again. :)