Saturday, May 05, 2007

Reunion



Still fresh from the reunion last Sunday, April 29, I can't help but look at the photos I took that day. How my smile widens whenever I see my former classmates' faces in my digital camera. Everyone looks amazing, happy, and bubbly.

I had fun being with my MSMSI batchmates. I was so surprised and happy when I saw them again. Four years had passed since I last saw them. There were a lot of changes in them, (physically..haha..) but they were still the ones I knew way back gradeschool. Although most of them grew even taller, and I felt more even smaller...hahaha... our pakikitungo sa isa't- isa didn't change. I was very very happy for that.

Ailil, Rg, Nika, Thesa, Chia, Alain, Mark Ian, Elijay, Alex, Alissa, Adrian, Insan Joven, Sceiy, Judith, Betsy, Alyssa, John, Pau, Chris Ann, Rin-rin, Paolo, Kenneth, Marielle, Teacher Rose, Teacher Lyn, Teacher Sol, Rap-rap, Mhillie and James...thank you very much for making my day so meaningful, wonderful, and colorful!!!


I hope to see you guys soon!!! I will miss you too!!!